Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyrights for the text, illustrations, logos, photographic images, and all other information on this website belong to Yamato Transport (M) Sdn. Bhd., related companies, and third parties. Except as otherwise permitted by copyright laws, such as for duplication or extraction for personal purposes, copying, modifying, or distributing all or a portion of any of these copyrighted materials without the consent of the respective rights holder is strictly prohibited.
The names of products and services displayed on this website are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Yamato Transport (M) Sdn. Bhd. or the respective related company.
(1) Investment decisions
(2) Damage that may be incurred in relation to this website
Yamato and its information providers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any losses, financial or otherwise, arising from the use of this information. In addition, Yamato and its information providers accept no responsibility whatsoever for any losses, financial or otherwise, arising from computer system malfunction or any other cause resulting in error, invalidity, delay, omission, defect or suspension of the information provided.
(3) Future forecasts
(1) Precautions regarding links from this website to other websites
(2) Precautions regarding links from other websites to this website
- In principle, the URL of the top page (http://my.ta-q-bin.com/) of this website may be set as a link destination. Direct links to a page other than the top page, however, is prohibited.
- The Yamato Group symbol mark, company name logo, and title design cannot be used as a link button on any other website.
- Although links from other websites to this website are allowed, Yamato Transport (M) Sdn. Bhd. assumes no responsibility for the content of the other websites.
- Links to this website from any website to which the following applies are strictly prohibited:
(person) or organization
other method that makes it unclear that the website displayed by the link is this website
This website contains pages that use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) technology. To display the pages correctly, enable CSS in your browser settings.
Access Data Collection
This website contains pages that use a statistical tool for identifying access trends. The collected access data is for improving user-friendliness and for sustaining and improving the quality of the website.