Send your gifts, sample goods, commodities, etc. from Malaysia to Asia (Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Shanghai, Hong Kong) by using Yamato's International TA-Q-BIN Service. We provide the least expensive and most simple way for you to reach out to your customers and family throughout the Asia!
How to send an international parcel by using International TA-Q-BIN?
- No more fiddling around and separating international and domestic home delivery. One call does it all!
- Just call our integrated call centre to request a pick-up and our sales driver will go to your door-step to collect your parcel. Alternatively you can bring your parcel to one of our branches.
- No need to issue any invoice for documents that weigh less than 1 kg.
- Yamato's International TA-Q-BIN Service can be delivered from 3 days in Asia.
- Real-time on-line tracking.
Service Area Coverage for International TA-Q-BIN
- Hong Kong
* Delivery time may vary due to Local Import regulations. Please check with local customs authorities for details of restricted and or items prohibited for import!
** For Documents and items that do not carry an accurate price on the waybill, Yamato shall be held liable to a maximum of 19.—SDR per kilo
Please fill in international waybill by using English only and press hard when filling in the waybill form.
- Please fill in receiver’s full name, address, phone number and postal code.
- Please fill in sender full name, address, phone number and postal code.
- Sender must sign in signature column.
- Please tick on “document under 1 kg” or “document over 1kg” or “non-document”.
(Invoice is required to fill up for “document over 1 kg” or “non-document”) *Please refer below instruction on how to fill in the invoice
- Please tick on payment method for duty and tax.
- Please fill in the description of goods.
- Please fill in the total value of parcel.
- Please fill in date and tracking no. (if any)
- Please fill in shipper full name, address, postal code and telephone number
- Please fill in consignee/ receiver full name, address, postal code and telephone number
- Please tick the payment method for duty and tax.
- Please tick “document” or “non-document” of your parcel
- (By TA-Q-BIN authority) Please tick the size of your parcel.
- Please fill in item details, tick on “used” or “new” of your item, indicate quantity, unit price, and total amount of parcel.
- Please fill in gross weight and net weight.
- Please tick on parcel type
- Sender please sign on signature column
Example of filled in invoice:
Address label and invoice
- Items destined for a foreign country are subject to Export clearance with Malaysia Customs. For this purpose a detailed Invoice must be attached to each shipment indicating the contents of the shipment and the value of each item contained within.
- A shipment declared as "Documents" does not require any Invoice
- In general countries do require a copy of the original invoice for Import clearance procedures. Lack of such documentation may lead to shipments being withheld by local authorities and might incur additional costs for the consignee.
Please note that the following 6 items (food products, tableware, pharmaceutical products, quasi-drugs, cosmetics and medical equipment) shipments must comply with the Japan export guidelines.
* Above rates are inclusive of pick up, Export clearance at origin and delivery fee at destination. Additional costs for import clearance and duties might arise at destination country.
** Yamato’s International TA-Q-BIN accepts only “Freight Prepaid”. Freight COD is not available