- Delivery Guidelines
TA-Q-BIN (door-to-door parcel delivery) is a next-day courier services. Unlike any other courier service, we work toward customer convenience. Some of the customer solutions that we are providing are
- *365 days all year round pick up and delivery service
- *365 service not available in TA-Q-BIN Service Center
- Real-time tracking information
- Delivery service in 3 different temperature; Ambient, Chill and Frozen
- Cash on Delivery payment option
- Multiple redelivery services with no extra charge
- Night delivery service
- SMS notification to the receiver
NUMBER FILL IN THE WAYBILL
Please refer to the guidance below and fill up the areas which surrounded by bold line:
- Fill in Receiver’s full name, address, contact number, postcode
- Fill in Sender’s full name, address, contact number, postcode
- Fill in preferred date of delivery (if any) - you can assign a maximum of 7 days after shipping
- Fill in preferred time zone for Receiver
- Fill in item description (eg. clothes, books …etc)
COVERAGE AREA CHECK
We are not all over Malaysia yet but we are expanding from time to time. You can check out our latest coverage area here.
Pack your parcels in a safely manner as below. As a sender, only you know the content of the items and the safety measurement.
Ensure that none of the delivery items consist any of the following prohibited items.
Explosives, firearms or other offensive weapons, flammable or hazardous materials, poisonous or infectious substances, blood or blood products (whether infectious or not), dangerous or undesirable goods or all items prohibited by the IATA, the ICAO or any relevant government authority or under any applicable law or regulation.
Passport / IC
Personal documents issued by government authorities (such as identification cards.
Original copies of any record, drawing, document or electronic recording of which duplicates or copies have not been made and kept by you.
Documents containing a substantial amount of confidential information.
Currency or any bearer form of negotiable instruments.
Any package (or its contents thereof) of a value exceeding RM4,000.
Credit cards, debit cards or cash cards.
Human or animal remains, memorial tablets or any items for use in religious ceremonies.
Precious Metals / Stones
Precious metals and stones.
Illegal narcotics or drugs.
Food items or ingredients that contain foul smells.eg. Durian.
Non Halal Food
Non halal food items.
*For Cool TA-Q-BIN only
Calculation for Parcel Size
Customer A would like to courier a parcel from Kuala Lumpur to Penang. The parcel box measurements are:
Parcel Size = 10 cm (A) + 15 cm (B) + 23 cm (C) = 48 cm
Since the TAQBIN box size is less than 60 and it is cross-state shipment, this parcel shipment will be charged at RM 21.00
(*Please contact our sales personal for better corporate rate)
(** TA-Q-BIN does not receive parcels which had sizes over 160cm or weight over 25kg for safety purpose.)